BIG NEWS FOR 2023 FALL SORORITY RECRUITMENT
2022 marked the 5-year anniversary of It’s All Greek to Me
We are very proud of our success and thankful for all the wonderful young ladies we have been able to serve. We have taken this anniversary as an opportunity to review what we have been doing and think of ways to better serve our mission. As a result, we are making big changes at It’s All Greek to Me and we want 2023 PNMs (Potential New Members) and their families to be the first to know!
We have some major things in the works to get our research and proprietary information to more people. In order to do these things, we will not be accepting individual clients for Fall 2023 Recruitment. Instead, we will be hosting a Tell All Seminar in early June. In this Seminar, virtual and in person attendees will get full access to our Proprietary Rush Bible as well as:
- School specific timeline so nothing important is missed
- Social Media “do’s and don’ts”
- Rush Resume Template
- Dress to Impress style guide and where to shop for these styles.
- Makeup & Hair Tips for all skin and hair types.
- How to present yourself in Zoom Rounds
- How to get RIFs (Recommendations) with up to the minute trade knowledge of which Sororities accept them and what to do when they don’t
- Easy ways to make connections in the Summer
- Knowledge of what Sororities are looking for when they ask for a Video Submission and tips on how to make your video stand out.
- Conversation Topics for each round
- Details on what NOT to do before and during rush and common rush pitfalls
- Everything you will need to know to put your best foot forward in the Fall
- What to do if you want to Rush as a Sophomore
- How to participate in COB (Continuous Open Bidding)
- Q and A Session
This exclusive information will only be accessible to Attendees and participants will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
If you are interested in being added to the waitlist for this Seminar, please email [email protected] with your name, school attending in the Fall and cell number. We will contact you with date, cost and confidentiality agreement.
Who Can Benefit?
Any young woman planning to go through sorority recruitment can benefit from our services. Whether you are the first person to “Go Greek” in your family or whether you just want to make sure you have all of the bases covered, It’s All Greek to Me can help.